Register To Be A Contractor
The National Construction Authority in short NCA Kenya is a body constituted under Act No. 41 of 2011 Laws of Kenya. Contractors operating or willing to undertake construction operations in Kenya are required by law to register through the NCA
NCA is mandated to clear Kenya builders and contractors as a way of eliminating rogue contractors and malpractices in building and construction. The authority, which has recently started inspecting construction and building projects around the country to ensure high quality of work and close projects posing health risks and collapse hazards, is expected to provide the regulatory framework for registration and renewal of contractors.
WHAT DO U NEED TO BE FULLY REGISTERED AS A CONTRACTOR?
- Academic certs and testimonials for the technically qualified directors.
- Certificate of Incorporation.
- Certified copy of current business licenses.
- Certified copy proving ownership of assets.
- K.R.A valid tax compliance certificate.
- If applying for electrical engineering, attach a certificate of ERC( Electrical Regulatory Commission)
- Three years audited accounts and other relevant financial information.
- Contractors association membership certificate.