REASONS WHY THE PREFERRED NAME FOR YOUR BUSINESS MAY NOT BE RESERVED FOR REGISTRATION AT THE COMPANY REGISTRY.
Every business operates under a unique name which gives it a unique identity.
Probably you’ve you may have experienced a situation where your most preferred name was rejected during registration of your business and you did not understand why.
Discussed below are some of the reasons why the submitted name may be rejected for registration:
- Its similar to a name appearing in the company’s registry.
- Close phonetic resemblance to a business already registered either a company,business name,partnership or limited liability partnership.
- Similarity with the name of a body corporate or established under a written law.
- The registrar believes on reasonable grounds that the name is offensive or undesirable or it could offend members of a particular community or ethnic or racial group.
- It differs from the name an already registered company,business name,limited liability partnership or partnership, by only addition of a name of a place,or locality within Kenya.
- Similarity or close resemblance with a name already reserved by the registrar for use in connection with a proposed company,business name,limited liability partnership or partnership.
- Similarity or close resemblance with a company,limited liability partnership that has been dissolved or struck off the register of companies or register of limited liability partnerships,or the entry of a business in the register of business names or partnerships has been ceased.
We offer you registration services at affordable charges and with a short timing.