We provide a full range of accounting and bookkeeping services in Kenya.
Our belief is that business owners should concentrate on what they do best i.e create and deliver their products or provide services for their customers, and entrust their non-core functions, such as accounting, to professionals.
At Jamii Books and Money, we tailor our services to meet your needs. Maybe you need an accounting professional to take a look at your books once a month or maybe you would prefer that we take over all your accounting needs. We can perform our services either at your company (onsite) or at our premises, whichever suits you better.
Our Accounting & Bookkeeping Services for Kenyan Businesses includes:
- Preparation and maintenance of your books of accounts
- Do all your statutory tax returns – NSSF, NHIF, PAYE, VAT, WITH HOLDING TAX etc.
- Maintain an up-to-date asset register
- Post all financial transactions and do general ledger maintenance
- Management of Accounts Receivable
- Management of Accounts Payable
- Prepare financial statements – profit & loss, trial balance, balance sheet, cash-flow statement
- Analyse trends and generate customized accounting reports
- Reconcile bank accounts with ongoing transactions,loans, creditors, debtors
- Create a secure backup of your financial data and have it available when required
- Compile financial packages for your CPA
- Provide full payroll services
- Do Forensic Audit
- Develop processes and policies that help streamline your accounting process
- Financial investigations
- Conduct basic Accounting and Bookkeeping training for your staff
- Anti Fraud training especially to finance team
- Following up on the auditing process and ensuring your annual statements have been verified
- Providing summary reports and updates on demand