Are you a Youth/woman or physically challenged?
Do you have an registered business enterprise?
This is for you.
Do you know with an AGPO certificate you will be able to access Government Procument opportunities?
JAMII CAPITAL LTD will assist you acquire the certificate.
For you to qualify, you will need the following documents:
– Identity Card(s)/Passport(s).
– Business Registration Certificate/ Certificate of Incorporation -PIN/VAT Certificate.
-Tax Compliance Certificate.
– Partnership Deed for Partnership Business.
– Memorandum/Articles of Association and CR12 mandatory for Registered Companies.
– For Construction Category – Letter/Certificate from the National Construction Authority, Energy Regulatory Commission or any other Authorised Public Technical Body
In 2013, His Excellency the President Uhuru Kenyatta directed that the procurement rules be amended to allow 30 per cent of contracts to be given to the youth, women and persons with disability without competition from established firms.
The Public Procurement Directorate under the Ministry of Finance is in charge of the Access to Government Procurement Opportunities (AGPO) initiative which was launched at KICC on June 29th 2012.
The Director of the Public Procurement Directorate – C. A. Otunga, has been tasked with spearheading this initiative to enable youth, women and people with disability access 30% of Government Tenders.
The aim of the AGPO Program is to facilitate the youth, women and persons with disability-owned enterprises to be able to participate in government procurement.
This will be made possible through the implementation of the Presidential Directive that 30% of government procurement opportunities be set aside specifically for these enterprises.
It is affirmative action aimed at empowering youth, women and persons with disability-owned enterprises by giving them more opportunities to do business with Government.
FILL THIS CONTACT FORM