Registration of societies which includes:Association,Welfare,Foundations,Alumni,churches etc, requires a number of things to complete its registration.
What are some of the requirements?
- A maximum of three names in order of preference.
- A letter explaining the meaning of names incase they are provided in vernacular language.
- Three objectives of the society that you intend to register.
- Officials details:-ID,Phone Numbers,KRA PIN,Postal Addresses ,Passport Photos (WITH A WHITE BACKGROUND) and Signatures (SIGNED ON A PLAIN PAPER SEPERATELY)
- Members details same as those of the officials apart from the signatures.
THE REGISTRATION PROCESS FOR SOCIETIES SHOULD TAKE UPTO A MAXIMUM OF 120 DAYS TO BE APPROVED DEPENDING WITH THE NATURE OBJECTIVES OF THE SOCIETY, THERE ARE THOSE THAT MUST UNDERGO VETTING PROCESS LIKE RELIGIOUS SOCIETIES AND FOUNDATIONS.
Contact us and help you achieve the dream of starting a welfare,association,foundation etc.